Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

@sustainablefashionchat on Instagram:

Favorite Sustainable Fashion blogs

Hi everyone,

There are so many great blogs out there, especially on this topic, that I thought it would be good to list them all in one place so we can check them out.

I'll start with my two favorite blogs. I wouldn't say they're 100% on the topic of sustainable fashion, but both bloggers have made commitments to feature / purchase some amount of sustainable companies, and both blogs to a great job of showcasing how to remix and get the maximum wears out of a limited number of pieces.

• First up is Unfancy by Caroline Joy. Beautiful imagery, upbeat, conversational writing, an emphasis on capsule wardrobing... This is my all-time favorite blog on any topic :)
  • Next up is Stylebee by Lee Vosburgh. More beautiful imagery, a classic yet modern (how is this possible??) aesthetic, and really in-depth analysis on styling, wardrobes and how to put things together beautifully. This is a close second for me in the blogosphere.

So how about you? Do you read, or write a blog on sustainable fashion that you'd like to share with everyone?